Thursday, April 10, 2008

No Promo Experiment

I run multiple blogs. Including this one, I have altogether seven active blogs, four of them, with their own domain dotcom names, are hosted on Bluehost, which I don't hesitate to recommend to anyone wanting to have their blogs or websites hosted.

Of the seven blogs,. perhaps this is the only blog that I made no effort to promote, not even submitting to blog directories.

This is meant to be a personal blog which chronicle my experience in learning English and I don't mind if it has only three readers -- me, myself and I -- because I do learn a lot form blogging here.

I shall keep on doing this and let this blog takes the life of its own -- ops, I almost put it as taking its own life -- and if someone does come by, I can only say one thing, thank you for the visit and hope you would come back again if not every day, then every week.

Note: this post is not proofread properly so you might find an intolerable number of grammar mistakes and the weakness in the flow between the paragraphs.

No comments: