Thursday, May 12, 2011

Bed English Indeed

It has been more than a year since I last wrote here. I had actually forgotten that this blog existed until recently when revisited it and turned it into a website template for a digital journalism workshop.

The workshop went well, that much I can say; but now I am less sure whether the decision to use this blog as the dummy website was wise, judging from the many embarrassing grammatical mistakes found in this blog. I might have ended up embarrassing myself for doing so.

I should really get back to those entries and correct the mistakes one by one although that would be a tedious process.

On second thought, however, it may be a good idea to let the mistakes remain. This is after all -- and by the way "after all" should always be two words -- this is after all a blog to document my struggle in learning the language.

Now that this blog is out in the open, I should strive to write better and perhaps, time permits, to write more often.

No comments: